People swaying or tapping their feet or humming along in public places with earphones or earbuds (as some of them are called) in their ears is a very common sight today. Odds are they are listening to music on their mobile phones. There are several great music player apps available for your Android device.
Let us take a look at the best ones available in the market:
· Double Twist Player: this is a comprehensive music, video and radio app. It finds all the music on your phone and synchronizes all the music and video on computers, import playlists from iTunes, ratings and playcounts from your computer, play video podcasts and music.
· Google Music : this cloud based service allows you to access your music on the go. You can store thousands of songs from your computer and enables auto saving of music you download from the Android market. You can even save your most preferred tracks so you can access them even when you’re offline.
· RealPlayer Beta : This is very popular with Android users and is very user friendly. The main features of this app are: inclusion of widgets, a playlist editor, search options, quick scrolling and content folder selecting. This app supports a wide range of formats too.
· Shazam : This is an unlimited music identifier app. You only need to hold the phone out for identification of the song, and Shazam will do the rest. When you do locate the track you can buy it online, read the lyrics or even watch its video on YouTube. Isn’t that cool? You can also share the song with your friends on sites like Facebook and MySpace.
· Pandora Internet Radio : This is just like having your very own radio station. Just enter your favorite songs and musicians, and the app will stream your preferred music absolutely free. It will also recommend a channel that plays your kind of music, and suggests tracks based on your previous choices.
· Music Download Paradise : IT is a search engine for music because it hunts for and brings up the very track that you were searching high and low for. It is one of the most advanced search engines in the sound segment, and is very popular with users. This app also brings you ringtones, short clips, sound effects and more.
· TuneWiki : This app is perfect for all those who love to sing along with the music but don’t know the words. Yes, this app shows you the lyrics of your favorite numbers. In effect, it’s like having your own Karaoke machine. When you are listening to a song, the app does an auto search for the lyrics and synchronizes it with the track. What’s more, you can even translate the lyrics into 40 different languages. You can also share them with friends and enable comments, create and modify playlists, and find out about new tracks from all over the world via the SongBox.
· mSpotMusic : This is also a cloud based service which enables anywhere access to your audio files. Once you create an account, you can save your music and listen to it through your Android device. You get 5 GB storage for free which is sufficient to store hundreds and hundreds of songs.
If you know other music player apps that was not mentioned, you may share it with us in the comment section below.
Author Bio: George Webber enjoys topics like Social Media, Entertainment and everything about Technology. He writes for www.1800cabletv.com – your gateway to the best cable tv companies across the nation.