This Guide will show you to back up data from phone to PC using PC Suite. PC suite can backup SMS, Contacts, Images and Videos, Bookmarks and other setting from the phone memory and memory card. We all know the importance of data on our phones like SMS, Contact, Images, etc., which are very important. So it is very crucial to backup phone. In case, in future you accidentally deleted your important contact or SMS from phone then you can use the restore option in PC suite to restore the same back.
This Guide is Tested using Nokia Symbian Phones supporting S60v2, S60V3 & Later version of Symbian.
Why to Backup and Restore Mobile Data ?
Nothing is safe in this world, If your mobile get infected you have to format your mobile which will delete your data too Or If your data have accidentally deleted, you have no option except regretting your self.
How to Backup and Restore Nokia Phone using PC Suite
To create Backup
1. Connect mobile to pc using Nokia Pc Suite, if you don’t have Nokia PC Suite then download it from Nokia Website.
2. Now Open Backup (Content Copier) from Nokia Pc Suite Or Go To File –> Backup.
3. Now there is two option of Backup and Restore, Click on Backup.
4. Select what you want to backup from the available option i.e. SMS, Contact ,Notes ,etc. and click Next.
5. Store the backup where you need for e.g. C:\nokia backup\myfirstbackup.nbu . Backup Create Successfully.
To restore data to Phone from PC
1. Open Backup (content copier from Nokia Pc Suite)
2. Click on Restore option.
3. You can either Scan Pc for Backup file saved with file name .nbu Or You can manually give Path as we used earlier i.e C:\nokia backup\myfirstbackup.nbu.
4. Select the checkbox what you want to restore and click on next.
5. Now, If everything goes correct and done successfully your phone asks to restart. You have successfully restored your phone.
Subscribe Techie Inspire for Tips, Tricks, Guides and Much more…